Visit Holy Cross
We love to show prospective families around and answer any questions that you may have!
Open House Events:
- November 10, 2017 from 9 am to 11 am
- January 28, 2018 from 1 pm to 3 pm
Please call the school office at 301-949-1699 or email email@example.com to request an information packet or schedule a private tour with our principal.
In the meantime, please visit our virtual campus tour.
Students of any creed, race, and ethnic background who meet academic requirements are welcomed at Holy Cross.
- Students entering Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old by September 1.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1.
- Students entering First Grade must be be 6 years old by September 1.
When space in a grade is limited, new students are accepted in the following order of priority: 1) Holy Cross parishioners, 2) Catholics, 3) non-Catholics. Criteria to be considered a parishioner include: registration as members of the parish, regular attendance at Sunday Mass at Holy Cross Church, and an annual stewardship commitment to the parish for your offertory.
At the time of application for enrollment, parents are asked to submit the following items:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholics)
- Academic records (2 years of report cards & state testing results) for transfer students
- Non-refundable registration fee
Tuition and Fees
Significant reductions in tuition can be earned through the Holy Cross School New Student Referral Award Program.
Tuition assistance may be available through the Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance program.
Holy Cross School uses a system called TADS to manage the enrollment and re-enrollment process.
- TADS Admissions & Enrollment
- TADS Financial Aid Application
- TADS Financial Aid Worksheet
- TADS Solicitud de Beca
- TADS Hoja de Trabajo de Beca
Holy Cross School uses FACTS Tuition Management to collect tuition. Click here to open your FACTS account.